If you’re a coaching business owner, then you know that customer relationship management (CRM) is essential to your success. But with so many CRM for coaches available, which one should you choose?
In this article, we’ll rank and review the best free and paid CRM software made specificly for coaching businesses.
We’ll take a look at both the pros and cons of each option so that you can make an informed decision about which CRM for coaches is best for your coaching practice!
So whether you’re looking for a CRM that’s easy to use or one that offers extensive customization options, we’ve got you covered.
What is the Best CRM for Coaching Business?
After testing a ton of different CRM tools made specifically for coaches here are my top picks for the best CRM for coaches.
Best Overall CRM For Coaching.
Upcoach is a full-scale coaching dashboard made spcificly for coaches rather than just any other small business. They have built a back-end customer relationship management system that focuses almost entirely on the client-coach experience.
This eagle-eye focus has allowed them to build the most robust system for managing any kind of coaching business large or small.
While the onboarding process may be more involved due to extensive features, Upcoach is an excellent CRM software if you are interested to invest in a dedicated client experience platform.
- Program Builder – Drag and drop custom coaching platform builder. You can use one of upcoach templates or you can create your own that best fits your coaching needs.
- Encouragement Tools – Habit tracker, todo’s, interactive worksheets, task management, accountability groups.
- Scheduling – Organize & schedule meetings with all the necessary information in one place for you and your clients.
- Smart Docs – Built-in interactive worksheets to help track your client’s progress.
- Forums – Dedicated forums for you to build a repository of knowledge and connect with your clients and answer their questions.
The interface is clean and simple, making it easy to find what you’re looking for.
They do not have a free trial but I trust their 14-day money-back guarantee, so you can explore all of upcoach’s features for two weeks without much risk.
If you choose to stay, the paid plans are as follows if billed annually:
- Launch: $29 / seat / month – 30 Clients
- Grow: $39 / seat / month – 100 Clients + Branding
- Scale: $79 / seat / month – Unlimited Clients + Custom Domain
- Enterprise: For 10+ team members contact Upcoach
What I Like/Dislike Like about Upcoach:
- Built specifically for coaching businesses.
- Great for 1-on-1 even better for group coaching.
- Highly focused on managing client relationships.
- Easy online payments and onboarding with stripe integration.
- Visual Kanban board for client management.
- Internal notes and custom fields.
- Create customized and detailed questionnaires.
- Zoom integration.
- Easily create client-specific plans.
- 1-on-1 & group chat
- No free trial.
- No built-in email communication tool yet.
Get started with Upcoach.
Best Free CRM For Coaching Business
Satori prides itself on eliminating ’email ping-pong’ for coaches by templatizing and streamlining communication, contracts, plans, payments, questions, and scheduling time to meet.
This CRM for coaches is perfect for life coaches, health coaches, and wellness coaches that are getting started and want a simple solution to onboard their potential clients.
- Custom Packages – Create signature coaching packages for potential clients and automate the sales process.
- Sales Tracking – Understand what is working and what isn’t within your sales process.
- Coaching Engagements – Track client progress within their profiles and with session notes.
- Calendar Integrations – Easly connect your google calendar to let your clients choose a time, and avoid double bookings.
- Automated Email Notifications – Automatically send emails to both potential clients and customers to nudge them to take the next step.
Although it has a simple, easy-to-use interface, Satori looks to me, a little outdated compared to other CRMs.
Functionality always beats design so this shouldn’t be much of an issue as the software runs smoothly.
I’m sure you will have no problem navigating around the dashboard, and clients won’t have a problem on their end either.
- Scholar Plan: Free for students enrolled in coaching certifications – Application required.
- Explorer: Free Forever – Limited functionality.
- Pioneer: $15 / month – Payment processing.
- Trailblazer: $32 / month – Robust analytics & advanced features.
What I Like/Dislike About Satori:
- 30-day free trial & a free forever plan.
- Unlimited users.
- Templates make setup fast.
- Offers custom billing schedules.
- Robust automated communication features.
- Helpful coaching templates to get started fast.
- Timezone identifier makes global scheduling simple.
- New client onboarding is fast and easy
- Does not integrate natively with video conference software.
- Package options cannot be discounted, must create a new offer to change pricing.
Get started with Satori.
Best CRM for Personal Trainers
TrueCoach understands how a personal coach business should be run.
TrueCoach’s strength lies in the fact that they are only aiming to serve a single specific type of coach, a personal trainer.
If you are a personal trainer looking for a CRM to assist you, TrueCoach is for you.
They currently support over +20,000 trainers, coaches, and gyms worldwide.
- Program Builder – Write your programs once, then customize them for each client without having to recreate the program every time.
- Nutrition Tracking – You can see how much protein/fat/carbs your clients are eating and chart their progress over time all in one easy-to-use interface.
- Video Excersize Library – Add self-branded video exercise demos or use 1200+ preloaded videos for your coaching program.
- In-App Real-Time Messaging – Clients can leave comments on particular workouts or contact you right from the TrueCoach app. All coach-to-client interactions are centralized on one platform.
- Team Accounts – Scale your coaching business by inviting new coaches to your team, and sharing your exercise library and programs.
TrueCoach has a modern and good-looking design. Their app is easy to navigate and their UX/UI is top-notch. Their features are robust and cater to personal trainers perfectly.
- The Starter Plan: $19 / month – 5 active clients.
- The Standard Plan: $49 / month – 20 active clients.
- The Pro Plan: $99 / month – 50 active clients.
What I Like/Dislike About TrueCoach:
- 14-day free trial, no credit card required.
- An unconditional 90-day money-back guarantee is for first-time yearly subscribers.
- Great support with a vast archive.
- Custom theming allows you to nearly ‘white-label’ this platform.
- Built-in payment processing with all plans.
- Automated email notifications to keep both you and your clients on track.
- CRM saves and analyses all your client information on the app.
- Tons of free coaching practice advice.
Get started with TrueCoach.
What is a CRM for coaches?
A CRM for coaches is different than a sales CRM because it focuses on managing your clients and their information instead of managing sales leads and their information.
It also usually has features that are tailored specifically to the needs of coaches, such as program building, nutrition tracking, and a video exercise library.
All customer relationship management (CRM) software has the same goal: to maintain great relationships with customers so they have a fantastic experience with your brand.
• Keep track of all your client’s information in one place
• Tailor features specifically to the needs of coaches
• Easily manage sales communication for your coaching services
• Boost client relationships and sales
CRM for Coaching Business FAQ
Is there a totally free CRM for Coaches?
Yes. u003ca href=u0022https://nicemarketing.co/recommends/satori/u0022u003eSatoriu003c/au003e offers a totally free version of their CRM for coaches. However, it is fairly limited in functionality. For example, you will not be able to process payments on the free forever plan.
If you are a coaching business owner, then you know the importance of maintaining great relationships with your clients.
A CRM can help you do just that by helping you keep track of all their information in one place and providing features specifically tailored to the needs of coaches.
Most of the CRMs we’ve listed offer free trials so you can try them out before deciding which is best for your business.
So what are you waiting for?
Start evaluating today and see how a CRM can help take your coaching business to the next level!